- About Us
- Contact Us
The tiny leak that happens when you’re working out at the gym. The unexpected dryness during menopause. Changes in the way sex feels after giving birth.
You’re not the only woman thinking about it. We understand the common pelvic health concerns women face. Let us help you take back control.
Our non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation can help you reclaim your “pre-baby/post-menopause” body, restore your well-being, and revive your relationships.
How do I know if vaginal rejuvenation is right for me?
- Do you feel “loose” vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quiet made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing a loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then you are a candidate for our non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment. Your chance to reclaim what childbirth or aging may have taken away is just around the corner.
What makes me a candidate?
Women in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and 60’s are all viable candidates particularly if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
- You prepare for a sneeze by clenching your legs together so you will not accidentally urinate a bit.
- You have noticed a decrease in vaginal sensation.
- You need lubrication to comfortably have sex.
- You are wearing a panty liner on a daily basis to catch that tiny bit of urine.
- You have noticed laxity and lack of tightness in the vaginal area.
What is non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation?
Non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation is taking a bold step to improve love lives and build self-esteem. The new technology uses radio frequency or lasers to tighten the external and internal areas of your vaginal region. This treatment reduces vaginal dryness, urinary leakage, improves a woman’s tightness and ability to have an orgasm.